Saturday, January 22, 2011

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon bought himself a home???



The members of MBLAQ made an appearance on Mnet’s “Beatles Code“, and shared personal stories about their recent purchases and their siblings.

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon opened up their segment by confessing he had bought a home in Jamshil. Born in 1988, the singer turns 24 this year, and he’s demonstrated that he’s pretty mature for his age.

He reasoned that since the promotion period for an idol singer isn’t that long, he could buy himself a home.

“It’s not anything extravagant,” he shyly revealed. “One day, I just thought that I wanted to move into a home I bought with my own money and began saving up little by little since then. I’ve never once bought my own clothes since my debut. I made a promise to myself recently, and it was to never spend money on anyone else for the next 10 years.”

His fellow members confirmed, “He’s never bought us food since our debut. He’s the one who’s had the most CFs, but he’s really never bought us anything.”

The topic then moved onto 2NE1′s Dara, after Thunder revealed that he thinks so preciously of her, he won’t even let her visit their rehearsal room.

MC Yoon Jong Shin asked, “If your sister had to meet one member from MBLAQ, which member would it be?“ Thunder replied, “I’m going to tell my mom!”

Mir, who has an actress sister named Go Eun Ah, was asked the same question, to which he replied, “I’d just be really thankful.”

Their full segment can be seen at 12 AM KST on January 20th.

SOURCE: allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment