Tuesday, February 22, 2011

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon explains his fall at the “MTV Daum Music Fest?


On February 19th, MBLAQ’s Lee Joon suffered a 1m fall during the “MTV Daum Music Fest” after losing his balance on stage. After fans discovered that he didn’t go straight to the ER and simply returned to the stage, they began worrying over his condition.
To reassure his fans, Lee Joon left a message on his mini-homepage and revealed that his fall was actually a choreographed part of the performance, which was pre-planned with the show’s producers.
He wrote, “It’s been a while. I hope you are all healthy and doing well. I’m healthy and doing well! You must’ve been really worried over the performance…  I’m so sorry. My fall was actually planned with MTV and I fell onto safety equipment.”
Lee Joon continued, “Our performance’s concept was about a doctor creating us but failing, and re-creating us soon after. I was able to safely land, but my heart is heavy over the concerns I’ve caused you. I feel like I’m only making you all worry, so I’m very sorry.”
Check out his fall below (at the 3:00 minute mark):


c: allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment