Monday, April 4, 2011

MBLAQ's Lee Joon, "Sneaky Gnomeo? Brave Gnomeo?"



- How did you become the voice actor for 'Gnomeo'?

<Music Bank>(KBS2) During the recording, Jiyeon said, "Oppa, did you know? We're doing it together again!". So I learned about the casting after Jiyeon told me. Haha.


- What did you think at the time?

So I'm really going to see her again.


- What is the relationship between the two of you?

Haha! We're close singer friends. Although I'm her junior, but I'm definitely older than her age-wise. We became closer during <Jungle Fish 2>.


- How do you feel about this voice acting?

I didn't know it would be so difficult. To express something in English in Korean is the hardest. "Wow!" also has many different versions. The subtle differences are not easy to express.


- What were you most concerned about during the voice recording?

The tone of my voice. The taste and tone of voice are the most important in animation. I must use 'high tone' for exclamations, and a 'cheerful tone' during conversations, alternating the different pitches accordingly.


- When did you desire to act start?

I aspired to be an actor before I debuted as a singer. I seriously thought about acting. I hate hearing "Acting is easy for idol singers", so I worked hard.


- When we mention 'Lee Joon', 'firm abs' comes up.

I've always had a slender figure. My body suddenly grew when I was filming <Ninja Assassin> (2009). (laughs) I never had a muscular body before. I worked out a lot ever since then to continue maintaining my body.


- You seem thinner now?

That's right. Nowadays I seldom exercise because of work. I'm also human, I don't have abs all the time. I've also lost some weight so I seldom take my top off on stage lately. (laughs)


- No way, I don't believe you.

It's true! Singing, acting and practising dance, I really have no time to exercise!

c: absolutemblaq.net

No comments:

Post a Comment