Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MBLAQ's Seungho Mentioned by T-ara's Soyeon?

In her latest interview with Newsen, T-ara’s Soyeon shared a bit about her pre-debut life, and expressed her affections for KARA’s Gyuri.

Commenting on her school life, she revealed:

“I had talent ever since I was little, but didn’t begin my training until I turned 16. By conversing frequently with other friends who had the same dreams as me, we were able to connect. It’s true that I did stick out a bit as a student.

I wasn’t obsessed with my grades and led a relatively normal school life. I think it’s because I was sure of my dream that I focused on that entirely, and it was easy to make friends with people who had similar dreams since I went to an arts high school.

One of my closest friends is MBLAQ’s Seungho. We’re still close, and thanks to Seungho, I’ve gotten to know the other members of MBLAQ as well.”



c: absolutemblaq.net

No comments:

Post a Comment