Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MBLAQ's Mir VS G.O past photo battle. Who wins?



Five member group MBLAQ's Mir and G.O had a surprise picture battle.

Mir updated his twitter on the 13th with "My past pictures..I'll be posting them one by one.." with a picture of his past.

In the photo, Mir was posing in his school uniform together with his sister. He looked cute with his round eyes and chubby cheeks.

G.O from the same group updated his twitter "Then I'll release my past picture too", and revealed a picture of himself wearing a red jacket and a beanie.

Mir then replied "I will not lose.." and posted a new photo along with his tweet. Having the same expression as he did in the first photo atrracted attention.

Lastly, G.O tweeted "I won't lose to Bang Cheolyong.. This is a Goryeo celadon i received as a gift after my birthday party." In the photo, G.O was sitting right in front of the birthday cake.

Fans responded "Cheolyong looks the same as before...", "I feel like pinching his cheeks", "Please post more photos!"

MBLAQ who have revealed their Japanese single "Your Luv" recently will be debuting in Japan in May.

c: absolutemblaq.net

No comments:

Post a Comment