Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MBLAQ - 'diversity' straightforward answers "To me, OO is?"




Their answers varied widely for the same questions. The members' distinct individuality and various charms were proven in this interview.

This story is about MBLAQ who released their first full album 1 year and 2 months after their debut, and showed off their best work as chic idols with 'Stay' and 'Cry'.

During an interview with TV Daily recently, MBLAQ fully revealed unexpected images of themselves, showing a new image of them peeling layers like an 'onion' that has never been shown before in dramas, music programmes, variety, and more.

My charm?

Fans see the image of stars on TV and are soaked into the illusions of those images. Although the image seen could be their actual appeal, but it is also possible for stars to think differently of their own attraction.

My appeal is my good sociability? I'm very outgoing so I can talk to anyone without a frown. For example, when I'm depressed, I will still show a bright image so that the other party won't know how I truly feel, something like that. (G.O)

I heard that I have a very cold expression I'm actually not cold. I may distinguish myself at first, but once we get along better I will take care of people and cherish them well. (Thunder)

Unlike the other members, Lee Joon who has been troubled for a while started speaking with difficulty. "That seems like a very difficult question. I still don't know specifically what my charm is."

On the other hand, Seungho spit out his reply at once without trouble. "Honestly? I don't tell lies. If I can I will say it, but if I can't, I'd rather not answer than lie". He also added some meaningful words, "That's why I've seen a lot of damage".

"In fact, I've always assumed that this is the kind of image I should live with. However, others regarded this as my extreme personal opinion and there were cases when people thought that I was egoistic. This can be perceived as a positive leadership trait, but on the other end of the spectrum, it could appear stubborn. So I'm working hard to change this." (Seungho)



What kind of women are you attracted to?

The opposite gender's style that attracts the MBLAQ members do not overlap at all.

I hesitated for a moment before throwing this to Seungho who said 'I'd rather not answer than tell lies'. But thankfully, Seungho consistently answered without fail.

"I like girls who don't tell lies. Honestly, I'm very amazed when people say 'My ideal type looks like so and so'. I would think 'Shouldn't you meet up first?'. I feel that if you are attracted by someone's appearance, you should get to know the person's character first". (Seungho)

G.O's clearly showed his past experience in the matter. "I don't like people who don't open their hearts and say things out loud. Someone who keeps things inside will eventually lead to separation, I hate it when people think about the problems by themselves, get heavily influenced by the matter and make decisions on their own. I think it is good for women to talk about their daily lives and secrets often". (G.O)

Lee Joon's condition for his ideal type was clear and concise. "It is the best if she is really, really nice. It would be nice if she is pretty too?"

Thunder slowly began to talk. "Becoming more attached to each other after spending more time together and start dating in the future when you really like each other, I think this is better. Besides love at first sight, I don't think I have any other specific conditions".

To MBLAQ, OO is?

To G.O, moustache is?

"I don't think I can be separate from it even if I want to. It's my trademark? Even those who recognise me now remember that I used to have a moustache. Today's G.O exists because of that moustache".

To Seungho, dark circles are?

"They're the results of hard work. It is true that I was very bothered about it at first. I was also stressed out over it. But now I think nothing of it. I've never thought about treating it either".

To Lee Joon, pubic bone is?

"It's just a bone. I've revealed it once before on TV.. I haven't been exercising much lately so I don't want to show my abs, but they kept asking me to reveal them, so I showed my pubic bone. There isn't any significant meaning to it".

To Thunder, part-time ads are?

"They're just ads. The concept itself had comical parts so I felt pressured. So, I practised a lot and managed to film while acting in character.
c: absoultemblaq.net

No comments:

Post a Comment