Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MBLAQ - Trendy Interview ② "We play on our own in the waiting room?"

 

Are 'chic idols' MBLAQ really chic off stage? 'Trendy Interview' found MBLAQ backstage during their preparations for the last stage for 'BLAQ Style - 3D Edition', their hidden images will be revealed in detail.

How to play in the waiting room?
We all have something in common, but I sleep the most. (Lee Joon)
Nowadays we are living in the smart era, I do a lot of web shopping and monitoring. (Seungho)
I always have a change of mind on Twitter. There were times when I posted lyrics as well. Writing on Twitter can resolve things. But fans have been concerned about us dating, there is no such thing. Something like that won't even reveal a portion of it. Haha (G.O)

Do you play with other idols in the waiting room?
We play on our own. (G.O)
Unlike other groups, we have yet never played in other singers' waiting rooms. We only meet and greet idols who pass by, we will only call out idols whom we want to speak to. (Seungho)

Idols you always play with in the waiting room?
I'm close to Onew (SHINee), not long ago I also played with Kwanghee (ZE:A) on M Countdown. (Lee Joon, in the middle of this interview, Onew came to the waiting room to look for him).
I'm good friends with Seulong (2AM). I've always wanted an older brother since young, so I'm also close with some singer hyungs. (Seungho)
I'm also close to Seulong (2AM) and Junsu (2PM). I'm usually very close to a lot of my peers. MBLAQ may be juniors, but when comparing year of debut I'm the most senior. I also have friends I've known since my days in TyKeys. Anyway, I don't nitpick same aged friends, seniors or juniors, I get along well with everyone. (G.O)
My personal connections with idols are Seungri and I'm also close to IU. (Thunder)

 ✔ Food most eaten in the waiting room?
We really eat a lot. We eat various Korean dishes the most, we also eat pizzas occasionally. (Thunder)
My style is to put everything together and consume them all at once. G.O is a quantitative eater, he eats a little bit each meal but many times a day. So when people say I 'inhale (food)' or 'eat a lot', I think G.O eats more than I do. (Seungho)
I agree. (G.O)

Is there any difference between meals during your debut and now?
MBLAQ has very human qualities so we don't have money problems! If we tell our company that we don't want to eat, then we have to eat money. I believe that we should always eat properly, eat and work... (Seungho)
We've been earning a lot. We're eating well. (G.O)
I also came to eat today, let's have a jajangmyun (black bean paste noodles) party. (Thunder)

Member who monitors other groups the most in the waiting room?
Thunder and Mir are good at it. (G.O)
It's Mir! I think Mir can be an entertainment representative in 10 years. Haha he is the type who doesn't go together with the rest of the members when he monitors idol groups making a comeback on his own. (Seungho)
 

Seungho's charm has increased compared to before debut?
I've always had charms to a certain degree. But if you naturally ask me to 'do it' that I can't do it even if I die. Honestly, I've never monitored myself even once after I attempted to show my charms. I can be charming to the people I'm close to, but this is asking me to show display my charms to people who didn't do anything. Honestly, they aren't considered charms if you do it for other people. (Seungho)
He's more charming now. (G.O)

When will G.O show his abs from debut?
That was actually an old photo but it appeared again suddenly. He didn't have hair back then. (laughs) But he actually does! Was it Photoshopped? (Seungho)
No, at the time my (body) hair was just moderate, but suddenly I became more manly haha, I think I should be able to show how my hair has grown. It is really cool if you actually see it, but viewers might be horrified if they see only portions of it... After cleaning up well, I will show a cool and complete look through pictorials. (G.O)

Reason Lee Joon is the only one without Twitter?
At first I came here thinking I just won't do it. I've always been comfortable with a mini homepage since middle school. I still don't plan to have Twitter for now. (Lee Joon)


Thunder when you exposed your abs, how did your sister Sandara Park react?
I worked out a lot. I don't have many parts so I wanted to leave a strong impression. I wondered if it would be memorable, I wanted it to see 'Abs exposure better than unique dance'. I kept missing the timing during the first week, so I did it again in the second week. My sister complimented, 'Very cool. Looks like you're doing well on stage now'.


MBLAQ's unusual love for nephews, plans after marriage?
My nephews are very cute, right? Since I'm a guy, of course I'd love to have a daughter. (G.O)
I don't have specific plans to have a son or daughter. Just let it be a natural birth! I'm not a calculative person. (Lee Joon)
I want a son no matter what! The firstborn son must carry on the Yang family name. I know there are Yangs in places like Jeju and Namwon, I'm a Cheongju Yang. If I meet someone outside with the surname Yang, that person is my relative. Because of this, I must have a son no matter what. (Seungho)
I will raise a handsome son first then I want a daughter as well. (Thunder)

Speed interview 'MBLAQ's...'
MBLAQ's likability > Don't tell lies (Seungho), handsome (G.O), kind (Lee Joon - Thunder)
MBLAQ's bad points > Too honest (Seungho), temperamental (G.O), easily swayed (Lee Joon), timied (Thunder)
MBLAQ's unique points > Fearless (Seungho), heavy eater (G.O), pure (Lee Joon), serious (Thunder)
MBLAQ's taste in women > Personality (Seungho), honest (G.O), kind (Lee Joon), innocent (Thunder)
MBLAQ's relationship > Takes the lead (Seungho), adjusts accordingly (G.O), does everything (Lee Joon), must lead (Thunder)
MBLAQ's alcohol tolerance > 1 and half bottles (Seungho0, 2 bottles (G.O), can't drink 1 bottle (Lee Joon), allergy (Thunder)
MBLAQ's hobbies > Gadgets (Seungho), movies (G.O), sleeping (Lee Joon), imagination (Thunder)
MBLAQ's first class spoiler > Piano (Seungho), composing (G.O), spring reform (Lee Joon), cats (Thunder)
A+ to MBLAQ > Energiser (Seungho), friend (G.O), heart (Lee Joon), oxygen (Thunder)

 
 
c: absolutemblaq.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment