Tuesday, March 8, 2011

MBLAQ’s Lee Joon reveals special relationship with Yoo In Na?


MBLAQ’s Lee Joon has revealed a special relationship with Yoo In Na.
The March 8th edition of SBS ‘Strong Heart,’ featured a Doll’s House special with stars including Yoon Eun Hye, Park Han Byul, Yoo In Na, Nam Gyu Ri, Lee Joon, Kang Soo Ji and Jo Hyun Jae.
Lee Joon began with, “After debuting, [MBLAQ] members and I went out to a rodeo in Ahp Goo Jung.” He continued, “We played a game where a loser had to sign an autograph to a stranger.” Lee Joon explained that he lost in rock, paper, scissors and had to sign an autograph for a random woman at a cafe.
But when I gave her my autograph, she gave me her autograph too,” said Lee Joon. He surprised everyone by revealing that the autograph read, “Good luck. Unstoppable High Kick – Yoo In Na.”
Lee Joon became embarrassed after this and worried that weird rumors might go around. “I swore I wouldn’t run into her ever again. I even wished she wouldn’t be successful,” said Lee Joon. He said he really didn’t want to see her again that much.
After, I was invited to appear on ‘Heroes,’” said Lee Joon. “I really didn’t want to see her again but Yoo In Na was becoming more and more successful.” Lee Joon then looked at Yoo In Na and explained, “Please don’t take this the wrong way. I’m not a player.
Yoo In Na comforted Lee Joon and said “I think Lee Joon is cute and a nice person. I wish we can laugh about this together when we’ve grown up more.” Lee Joon also confessed that he likes Yoo In Na as a fan and loves her as a woman, he later showed his off ballet skills as well and re-enacted the autograph scene.
Check out the segment below!






 c: allkpop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment