Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MBLAQ - Interview - Lee Joon "Honestly I can't act well alongside female partners?"




Male group MBLAQ's Lee Joon revealed his true feelings about his recent collaboration with IU and T-ara's Jiyeon.

Lee Joon became a hot discussion topic when he recently participated in K.Will's comeback music video for 'My Heart is Beating' with IU. Besides that, he also attracted attention as he was casted with Jiyeon to dub the voices of the movie animation 'Gnomeo and Juliet'.

Lee Joon who has worked with female artists more often than the other members told TV Daily through an interview, "I never thought that I'm very lucky with female partners".

He further explained, "It is all for work, we work well with each other all for work, there is no other meaning to it, I've never once thought of this as luck. They are all good at what they do, and as colleagues, all I think about is that 'they are very good'".

Besides that, he also confessed, "Honestly, I'm the type of person who can't work well with ladies. So if I'm filming alone, I will tell them that it is okay if they don't help me. I can act while looking at their fists", showing a different image.

On a different note, MBLAQ ended the promotion activities for their first full album released 1 year and 2 months after their debut.

c: absolutemblaq.net

No comments:

Post a Comment